+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The best TO to Kilimanjaro? Help!

Fresh Egg Azug is an unknown quantity at this point Azug's Avatar

Default The best TO to Kilimanjaro? Help!

Hello guys!

Going to climb a Kilimanjaro summit and still unsure which company to go with (( Price range is from $1932 (Machame route, Standard package) to $1950. I seem to be rooting for the first one. Maybe you have used them or do you know anyone who has? Which is the best company that you would recommend? Are the prices above fair and reasonable? Please help me to make the right choice so as not to regret afterwards. Thank you very much in advance. The trip is planned to be in February - mid-March!
    TYIA

Fresh Egg Azamur is an unknown quantity at this point Azamur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Azug View Post
    Hello guys!

Going to climb a Kilimanjaro summit and still unsure which company to go with (( Price range is from $1932 (Machame route, Standard package) to $1950. I seem to be rooting for the first one. Maybe you have used them or do you know anyone who has? Which is the best company that you would recommend? Are the prices above fair and reasonable? Please help me to make the right choice so as not to regret afterwards. Thank you very much in advance. The trip is planned to be in February - mid-March!
    TYIA
    Hi, Azug! Unfortunately don't remember the name of my previous TO so as not to make them black PR, but at the moment I'm inclined to choose the Altezza company as my next travel agency ) Here they are https://en.altezza.travel/. In Tanzania we met lots of tourists from all over the world who came there via this very company. And they were absolutely satisfied. I asked about 10-15 ppl. By the way I also plan to travel to Tanzania in March. Maybe we could meet up there ) email me please stranglorjohn@gmail.com I know lots of interesting places in Tanzania 8)

Fresh Egg BLANKORA is an unknown quantity at this point

Going to climb a Kilimanjaro summit and still unsure which company to go with (( Price range is from $1932 (Machame route, Standard package) to $1950. I seem to be rooting for the first one. Maybe you have used them or do you know anyone who has? Which is the best company that you would recommend? Are the prices above fair and reasonable? Please help me to make the right choice so as not to regret afterwards. Thank you very much in advance. The trip is planned to be in February - m Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox id-March!
    Last edited by BLANKORA; 21-02-2020 at 05:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread