+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to finish the PC Link Event in MapleStory M

Fresh Egg Sletrry is an unknown quantity at this point

Default How to finish the PC Link Event in MapleStory M

No need to solo everything to win the Maple M Mesos, which is my view about pay2win aspect, we can even party2win.Plus there are a whole lot of ways to gain free harm, certain different ways should be far more accessible, aside from placing cubes in FM shop.

The lack of free stuffs additionally creates illegal transaction in pay2win facet, but we will not talk about that further, unless you guys want and say it is associated with my main topic, that's the consequence of pay2win aspect. Pay2win facet being a mixture of Nexon and players mentality faults.

If I need talk more about cap damage, since most classes have this same cap harm, it creates a type of unbalance in courses mainly because of funding, which is being a lot more pay2win. Dojo is a perfect example of class unbalance at cap level also. And I think cap damage is way too high. I thought a decrease cap is needed and marginally nerf boss HP, not climbing with the lower cap because individuals can still solo end-game boss. They are end-game after all, but we could create a problem mode between ordinary and insanity boss.

Pretty much my idea about pay2win facet and this current cap damage.Your thought guys about it? Do you believe cap damage is fine currently? What's the pay2win aspect for you? Yay I created a shorter and more accurate thread.Maplestory The Marvel Machine (Bossing Destroyer) is BackThis is not a rant, this is my true view of an important facet of this brilliant game, the value of the items in Maple Story gets totally destroyed with all the forthcoming Marvel Machine.

One of the most appealing things in this game is, bossing, together with buddies, guildies but a strong point of bossing is the income it gives, the oil of these runs, which an awesome thing that I believe many of ma****s (financed or even not financed players) enjoys is gollux, performing gollux everyday gathering gollux items little by little every day, we want more things like gollux from the game.

All Of Maplestory M Products Sale at https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html. 100% Secure, Fast and Guaranteed!

Fresh Egg tocnaza is an unknown quantity at this point

+ Reply to Thread