PDA

View Full Version : Player from Singapore

yusami
21-05-2018, 06:33 AM
Hello, I would want to ask, I could not access to your server due to regional IP block.
So by any chance that it will be opened access for us?
I really love the game but all crossfire server around my place has been terminated (SEA/JAPAN)..
I will be really appreciated to the dev team if it's allowed.. or if it's policy problem then I will move on..

Uthaa
24-05-2018, 03:15 PM
Hello, I would want to ask, I could not access to your server due to regional IP block.
So by any chance that it will be opened access for us?
I really love the game but all crossfire server around my place has been terminated (SEA/JAPAN)..
I will be really appreciated to the dev team if it's allowed.. or if it's policy problem then I will move on..

have you try using VPN? like wtfast?

yusami
15-06-2018, 12:34 PM
I tried VPN, yes I can login, lowest ping was 40.. vpn was trial/paid version
But I want to long stay in the game, top up for the game, and live in community..
That means I cannot put all my hope into VPN (chance to get banned from suspected IP outside country)
because all crossfire server are so far away from my country whereby all game server has so high PING (200ms++)

I love crossfire so bad.. everyday I have been searching news about it..

During trial VPN session, I enjoyed the game so much, even if I suck at skills, zombie mode was so precious memories..
Damn my heart hurts a lot.. because I can't play anymore..

hah
08-07-2018, 02:32 PM
I tried VPN, yes I can login, lowest ping was 40.. vpn was trial/paid version
But I want to long stay in the game, top up for the game, and live in community..
That means I cannot put all my hope into VPN (chance to get banned from suspected IP outside country)
because all crossfire server are so far away from my country whereby all game server has so high PING (200ms++)

I love crossfire so bad.. everyday I have been searching news about it..

During trial VPN session, I enjoyed the game so much, even if I suck at skills, zombie mode was so precious memories..
Damn my heart hurts a lot.. because I can't play anymore..

press f to pay respects
u need to find CFNG dns+ip first, i can help you after you got the dns+ip

yusami
22-07-2018, 08:20 AM
It's hopeless, I have given up on this server

orang050903
27-07-2019, 10:36 AM
It's hopeless, I have given up on this server

Sorry for misconvinience. Based on our license, foreigners can not play here.
However I have a solution for you. Try another similar game like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, they have dedicated server on Singapore.

16-10-2019, 01:45 PM
Cfvn cf ph cf china